FUNDING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Funding support is available up to $30 per delegate to a maximum of $30,000 per event.
- Offer available for a limited time and valid only for new business event bookings for events to be held in Western Australia prior to June 30, 2021.
- Total funding support will be determined by the business event scope including event duration and number of delegates attending in-person.
- Business events that have already contracted a venue are not eligible to be supported by this program.
- Eligible business events include conferences, exhibitions and tradeshows, workshops and seminars, meetings, and incentive groups with a business event program.
- Financial support may be used toward marketing (to promote delegate attendance) and/or operating costs such as venue hire, audio visual production, guest speakers, Western Australian pre/post tours and other eligible event expenses, as approved by Business Events Perth.
- Up to one-third of the agreed financial support can be accessed prior to the business event and used to confirm a venue, with the remainder to be reimbursed up to 30 days post event upon provision of applicable receipts and necessary documentation, including final delegate numbers, delegate origin (example: delegate postcode) and total event and supplier costs.
- Eligibility and approved financial support will be determined by Business Events Perth with a funding agreement detailing full terms and conditions to be provided to the client.
- Social or family groups, community events, weddings, student groups, sports groups cannot be supported for example concerts, charity galas and music festivals.
- Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
E: email@example.com | T: (08) 9218 2900