- About Us
- History and Vision
- Meet The Team
- Board Directors
- Annual Report
- Hosting an Event
- How We Can Help
- Business Event Support Application
- Meeting Planners Guide
- Join a Famil
- Venues and Services Search
- $30 WA Business Events Support
- About Membership
- Become a Member
- Business Events Perth Member Events
- Aspire Program
- City of Fremantle
- City of Perth
- Curtin University
- Defence West
- Edith Cowan University
- Harry Perkins Institute
- Murdoch University
- Perron Institute
- Regional Award
- Telethon Kids Institute
- University of Western Australia
- University of Notre Dame Australia
- Barry Marshall Travel Awards
- Media Releases
- Latest Newsletter
- Receive updates from us
- Contact Us
Business Events Perth represents the interests of hundreds of industry members in marketing Western Australia nationally and internationally as a destination for conventions, exhibitions and incentive group travel. We operate as a not-for-profit organisation, with significant support from Tourism Western Australia and the City of Perth.
Our fee paying industry members – including hotels, photographers, airlines, gift suppliers, AV providers, accommodation suppliers, events venues and restaurants - to name a few - enjoy a range of benefits such as tools to target potential clients, a networking framework and access to Business Events Perth’s extensive expertise.
We can send you direct targeted leads to access meeting planners and conference organisers who need your product.
Our referral service passes on leads from potential clients who use Business Events Perth’s industry expertise to help them find the perfect venue, product or service.
Being a member of Business Events Perth gives your business the opportunity to leverage conferences and events that come to Western Australia. Membership benefits include:
- Access to our Events Calendar – giving you access to details on confirmed business for Western Australia
- Member Referral Service, which provides a free service for buyers looking for goods and services in Western Australia – these customers come to us and if your product suits, we refer them on to you.
- 24/7 Advertising – your business is promoted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our online business directory
- B2B opportunities – receive invitations to valuable networking and educational events for the business events industry
- The opportunity to take part in a number of cooperative marketing opportunities each year such as trade shows, familiarisations and other initiatives open only to Business Events Perth members
- Regular newsletters and communications from Business Events Perth to keep you up-to-date with the business events industry
- Free access to a range of high quality professional photographs showcasing Western Australia which you can use in your own marketing material.
If you are a supplier to the meetings industry in Western Australia, find out how your business can benefit from conferences, meetings and incentive events held in Perth and Western Australia. Complete the form below to find out further details about membership or contact our Membership Manager phone +61 8 9218 2900.