Hyatt Regency Perth hosted a showcase for event clients in June to allow them to experience the hotel’s enhanced measures for guest’s safety and peace of mind.
Hyatt’s in house audio visual partners PAV Complete Event Solutions also showcased live streaming event options to link across venues within the hotel or off-site locations.
Enhanced event measures include:
- Event Concierge App offered to the on-site contact for safe and easy communication with hotel colleagues
- Routine cleaning between each meeting session and at break times
- Hand sanitiser dispensers for guests’ use
- QR code menus
- To-go beverages and menu upon request
- Use of mask and gloves by all colleagues when preparing meals and plating dishes
- Placement of cutlery inside napkins
- Social distancing signage and markers in public areas
In addition to this, all hotel staff have completed the AHA (WA) Hygiene course and the property has appointed a dedicated hygiene officer to ensure compliance of new protocols and regulations. All staff also have a body temperature check each time they enter the hotel.
For more information or to host your next event at Hyatt Regency Perth, contact PERTH-Event.Sales@hyatt.com.
Article submitted by Hyatt Regency Perth