HOW WE CAN HELP
Business Events Perth connects meeting, incentive or exhibition planners with Western Australia’s extraordinary experiences, venues and world-renowned experts, helping create inspiring business events.
Our bank of in-house expertise means a meeting, incentive or exhibition planner can access the latest market intelligence and on-the-ground local support when planning your next business event.
Business Events Perth offers in-kind and event funding support to business event organisers considering Perth and Western Australia as the destination for their next business event.
A few of the things we can help you with are:
- Bid support to help you confirm the event for Western Australia, including bid funding and customised bid preparation and creation
- Funding support to help you market your event and increase delegate attendance
- Fully hosted site inspections and famils to ensure you have the best understanding of what Perth and Western Australia has to offer for your next event
- An assigned business development manager, who is available at every step of the process to provide impartial, unbiased advice and referrals to industry
- Collation of venue and supplier proposals required for your event
- Personal letters of invitation from dignitaries
- Destination promotion material such as itineraries, images and videos
Reach out today for a chat about how we can be of assistance to you.
Thinking of planning your next event? Fill out our Business Events Support Form and a BE Perth team member will contact you shortly.
Plan a conference
Sitting in the same time zone as 60 per cent of the world’s population, Perth is a global destination for associations looking to host their next conference, meeting or exhibition.
Plan an incentive program
Sitting in the same time zone as 60 per cent of the world’s population, Perth is a global destination for your next incentive program, and the gateway to Western Australia’s breathtaking regions.